Summer is in full swing! Living in Miami, it seems like we are at the beach or in the pool every day (Even in the "winter" months!) Bathing suits and flip flops are staples in our summer wardrobes. No matter how many I own, they can still get boring quick. Mixing tops and bottoms to make new suits can only go so far. Here are a few ideas to spice up your suits with accessories to take them from Plain Jane to Beach Babe.
White, Teal and Hot Pink
At first, this white monokini seems pretty plain, but it's really the perfect canvas to add bright accessories! Trying pairing it with turquoise and hot pink, 2 colors that are always great next to tan summer skin. A long necklace accentuates the suit's cut and makes you look taller and thinner. Stacks of stretch bangles add an extra pop of color.
Can't decide between a bracelet and a ring? Try both! Our handmade Turquoise and Alpaca Silver Handchains are perfect for any beach or boho look. They are easily adjustable to fit everyone.
Not a fan of Hot Pink? Try combining coral and turquoise instead. These are classic colors that you can't go wrong with. Our Coral and Turquoise Bracelet is perfect alone or stacked in a set.
THIS bag is one of my favorite summer accessories. It goes with just about everything and adds the perfect pop of color. Miche Bags are a base plus shell system. Meaning you can change the look of your purse without taking everything out of it. This also makes it a great beach bag since it comes apart easily to get all the sand out.
Links to get all the accessories in Beach Look #1:
- Turquoise and Hot Pink Medallion Necklace - click HERE
- Hot Pink Jade Lusso Element Stretch Bangles - click HERE
- Honey Wood and Turquoise Mix and Match Bangles - click HERE
- Turquoise Nugget Bracelet - click HERE
- Turquoise and Alpaca Silver Handchains - click HERE
- Teal and Hot Pink Bracelet Set - click HERE
- Coral and Turquoise Bracelets - click HERE
- White Victoria Secret Monokini - SOLD OUT - see alternative suits HERE
- Copy Cat Look for under $35 - LolliCouture - click HERE
- Miche "Heather" Shell - Contact Tricia McFarland by clicking HERE
Before you think I'm crazy.....YES, here in Miami we wear jewelry to the beach and the pool. Often we are with friends and family, eating, playing, walking up and down the boardwalk and much more that has us by the water but not in the water. Always remember to take your accessories off before going for a swim, especially in pools with chlorine which can actually dissolve your stones and jewelry. For more info on how to care for your gemstone pieces, check out this blog (click HERE).
Don't miss out on the next Lusso Look. Subscribe to our blog below to hear all about it!