This past weekend, my family all got together to celebrate the latest wedding in our tribe. The bride requested formal attire, specifically long gowns. I love a good chance to dress up! Off to the mall I went! Dress after dress after dress. Here are just a few of the many, many dresses I tried on.
FINALLY, I found the dress below and fell in LOVE! The color is like nothing else in my closet and the fit was perfect. I kept the accessories simple since the dress is a bold color. Here are some close ups and details of the whole look. Enjoy!
Links to everything featured in this blog:
- Dress: Camille La Vie - CLICK HERE to visit their site
- Shoes: Charles David Nude Suede Pumps from my closet - CLICK HERE for similar options
- Jewelry: From my personal collection
- Nail Polish: Chanel Beige Rose - CLICK HERE
- Makeup: MaryKay Mineral Eye Shadows, Liquid Lip Color and Liquid Foundation - CLICK HERE